- Availability: Available Now
- System – Xbox Live Arcade, PlayStation Network, and PC
- Players: 1
- Price – varies depending on platform
- Mistbound – W!Games
Greed Corp is a fresh and innovative turn-based strategy game for Xbox Live Arcade, PlayStation Network, and PC. It will be the first in a series of different types of games situated in a rich, fictional world inspired by the industrial revolutions and their destructive effects on the environment.
* Innovative land collapsing mechanic, creating intense strategic battles
* Earn Trophies and titles, playing as one of four factions in bite-sized matches of around 20 minutes
* 10+ hours single player campaign consisting of a tutorial and 24 unique maps
* Friendly and ranked 2, 3, and 4-player battles spread across 36 unlockable maps, supporting optional voice chat
* Further customize matches with any combination of local, online, and computer players (three difficulty levels)
THOUGHTS FROM THE GAME REVIEW NETWORK
One of our members had the opportunity to review the Xbox Live version game and here’s what they thought.
Nina @ The One Fantastical – “…it was an extremely fun and addicting turn based game… and it still is. Whenever I have a free moment I still play, and it has not gotten old yet! … You must earn your trophies and titles but it is well worth it!… For those of you who want a great game, without spending the big bucks… Greed Corp is a game for you! I am voting that you will love it! ”